Thank you, thank you to Kelly at Cobwebs, Cupcakes and Crayons for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award. This is a blog land award for new bloggers and helps to create a community of bloggers to share interests, passions and ideas.
Kelly’s blog is great for a lot of reasons. Here are few:
-She’s a super mom who is passionate about raising her little one with love, creativity and a little humility!
-She was a professional organizer and is as crazy about organizing as I am.
-She is striving to balance all of the passions in her life and make it work. Commendable and difficult, but doable! I particularly love here ongoing series called ‘Nap to It‘ where she details various projects she has done while her little Annabelle naps. It goes along with my 15 Minutes posts and shows that you don’t have to spend a whole day organizing to make a difference in your life.
Nominees are asked to nominate 5 other new bloggers and list 5 things about themselves.
Here are my nominees:
2) Making Life Simple – I couldn’t have put it better myself. Most people these days want to simplify and streamline. Each post on this blog is short and to the point, with a new Simplicity Tip each day. How….simple!
Now forgive me here. I am so new to the blogging world and am still building up the blogs I follow. Most of the ones I read daily are either not ‘new’ blogs or I can’t see how many followers or how new they are. So I’m only nominating 2 for now. However, I am slowly working on a blogroll for my sidebar so that I can feature my favorites!
Here are 5 facts about me:
1) I read A LOT. I read mostly non fiction, but I’ll throw in a fiction book every now and then. I was disappointed in both ‘Eat, Pray, Love’ and ‘Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’, but I did hop on the Hunger Games bandwagon and loved it. I’m currently reading a book called ‘Lasso the Wind’ by Timothy Egan.
2) I look at pictures on my computer all the time. I am definitely not one of those people who downloads my pics and forgets about them. I am constantly going through old pics, reorganizing, making albums, slideshows, etc. Love pictures!
3) If I could visit one place in the world, it would be Greece. Beautiful, historical, interesting. Someday…..
4) I have a ‘Life to Do list’ and some of the stranger ones are: swim with sharks, learn sign language and fly a kite (I seriously have never flown a kite).
5) My 3 year old son now asks me if we’re going to ‘organize something today’. Ha! Guess I’m rubbing off on him. 🙂
Anyways….thank you to Cobwebs, Cupcakes & Crayons for helping to support one of my dreams!